Chaos Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of-motherf***in'-Duty 4 for the PC

3 posters

Go down

Call of-motherf***in'-Duty 4 for the PC Empty Call of-motherf***in'-Duty 4 for the PC

Post by blue calix Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:58 pm

If you got the proper specs to run this glorious game, then I highly recommend it. The game's beautiful and addictive. Unfortunately, it's really short--like, six hours of gameplay short. It’s really a shame that it can be beaten in such a small amount of time, but almost to recompense for such a lackluster aspect to an otherwise flawless single player campaign, its multiplayer campaign’s replay value is limitless. I’ve approximately spent as much time playing the multiplayer campaign more than I have playing World of Warcraft, which is saying a lot ‘cause there were times when I’d play that game almost obsessively (which, thankfully is not the case no more–I am a harbinger of only hate towards WoW as it stands currently). Anyway, it’s a lot like what made Halo’s multiplayer so good: you level up for prestigious awards. Unlike Halo, however, your rewards are actually substantial to gameplay. You see, in tandem to your gameplay, you are given a wide variety of weapons and “perks” that are only available based on levels and achievements unlocked and resolved. With these weapons and perks, you can decide if whether or not you want to be the sniper (or campers, as I like to put it...’cause they’re fuckin’ rotten noobs. AND IF YOU’RE A FUCKIN’ CAMPER YOURSELF, WATCH OUT ‘CAUSE I’M GOING TO HUNT YOUR NO GOOD SORRY ASS) or be the heavy gunner. At first, you can play three preset classes, which are the first two as I have named, and the scout(? or something to its equivalent–it’s not entirely important, I assure you). Eventually as you level up further, you’re given the option to customize various weapons you want. When you first start off, you’ll see that there are a TON of weapons to choose from, and many of these weapons aren’t even accessible until later levels. Not only are there a wide variety of weapons, but there are also Perks. Perks are awesome. That’s all you need to know. No, I’m just kidding. You need to know more than just the sheer levels of awesomeness of Perks themselves. Perks provide a very, very wide assortment to the benefit of the player. Here are a few that are blatantly beneficial to the player. First, there is Martyrdom. Martyrdom is great for those who kind of suck and die a lot...it’ll help you keep your kill-to-death ratio decently on par to one another. What happens, you see, is that once you die, your avatar automatically drops a grenade (doesn’t matter if you’ve already used your one grenade in stock; this grenade dropped upon death is additional only upon said death). What’s hilarious about this, though, is that there are always idiots/noobs who will reload and just run toward your corpse, wholly ignoring the fact that the downed enemy has Martyrdom equipped. Ah, it’s a beautiful thing, indeed. Smile Another interesting Perk is the Sleight of Hand Perk, in which case your reload times are HALVED. This is absolutely ESSENTIALLY to those who use Heavy Gunner-type guns. If it takes more than five seconds to reload, then you can kiss your sorry ass goodbye (these types of weapons’ magazines are packed to the gourde with bullets, so you rarely reload). Sleight of Hand Perk is an obvious wise choice for many. Another is the Last Stand Perk. Now, the way this works is that normally players of the game are quite accustomed to spraying their enemy(ies) with bullets for a set amount of time, before they're down and out. The trick to Last Stand is that your enemy will appear that he got killed, but instead of just lying still dead, he pulls out a handgun and blasts you away...thus, negating the points you could have earned from killing his ass. Now, what’s ingenious about the Perk system is that it can work in conjunction with various other Perks. They have this one Perk where you can equip an additional main gun over secondary type–if you have ever considered having two submachine type guns or one submachine and sniper rifle, then this Perk is right up your alley. Now, say you had this Perk and you had two submachine guns equipped...and you had Last Man equipped. Well, guess what? Instead of pulling out the weak ass handgun (unless you got the Desert Eagle, which you don’t have for a LONG WHILE), you can pull out, I dunno, the P90 and just spray your asshole opponent away to smithereens. Very Happy Obviously, the multiplayer is pretty deep in that you can customize the way YOU want to play the game. This game should be owned by any and all those who have a PS3/360/PC.

blue calix

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Back to top Go down

Call of-motherf***in'-Duty 4 for the PC Empty Re: Call of-motherf***in'-Duty 4 for the PC

Post by Morbid Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:03 pm

Nicely done man!

Besides it needing a little formating, I like it a lot.

Write more!
Morbid
Morbid
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1894
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Lord Morbid
Class: Hunter
Job: Bounty Hunter, Rebel

https://chaosrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Call of-motherf***in'-Duty 4 for the PC Empty Re: Call of-motherf***in'-Duty 4 for the PC

Post by Kitastrophe Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:49 am

I've got the 360 version, Prestige 1, rank 41.

It's a brilliant game, and pretty much all of the perks are useful depending on what weapon you use (Except for those stupid 'lol im listening to the enemy team' and 'lol the enemy team can't hear me' perks.)

P90? Double Tap + Sprint
AK47? Stopping Power + Accuracy
Sniping? UAV Jammer + Breathing
Kitastrophe
Kitastrophe
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down