Chaos Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

songs that make you want to headbang/dance

5 posters

Go down

songs that make you want to headbang/dance Empty songs that make you want to headbang/dance

Post by Venom Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:00 am

What are some songs that make you want to headbang if you're a rocker or a metalhead, or if you're not, what are some songs that just make you want to bust a move? This doesn't have to be an either/or question, you can answer both if you like.

Some songs that make me want to headbang:
Quiet Riot - Metal Health (pretty obvious why if you've heard it, lol)
Mystic Prophecy - Paranoid (kickass Black Sabbath cover, much heavier than the original)
Gamma Ray - Gardens of the Sinner (easy to headbang to)
Helloween - Murderer (nice and fast)
Gamma Ray - Send Me A Sign (another fast one with a good steady beat)
Pyramaze - Souls in Pain (heavy shiz)
Iced Earth - Screaming For Vengeance (heavier Judas Priest cover)

Those are the main ones off the top of my head...how about you guys?
Venom
Venom

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Back to top Go down

songs that make you want to headbang/dance Empty Re: songs that make you want to headbang/dance

Post by Morbid Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:38 am

I honestly never really gave this much thought. To be honest, I would probably have to go through all my music again to see if I can spot those head-bang songs.

Great topic though regardless Smile
Morbid
Morbid
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1894
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Lord Morbid
Class: Hunter
Job: Bounty Hunter, Rebel

https://chaosrefuge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

songs that make you want to headbang/dance Empty Re: songs that make you want to headbang/dance

Post by Ziggy Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:59 pm

AC/DC, Dragonforce, Metalica, Velvet Revolver, Foo Fighters, Nickleback, Pearl Jam, and Fall of Troy I caught myself headbanging to.

And I can't dance worth my drawings...
Ziggy
Ziggy

Number of posts : 194
Location : Behind a .50 cal HMG nest to your right, pointing it at you, finger on the trigger.
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Felix
Class: Ranger
Job: Commando, Delta Squad

http://z3.invisionfree.com/The_Drunk_Mushroom/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post by blue calix Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:52 am

Lots of music by Finntroll, actually, like "Skogens Hamnd," "Aldhissla" (they're best song imo), "Midnattens Widunder"

Lots of music by Acid Bath, like, "Toubabo koomi," "Jezebel," "Paegan Love Song"

The entire album. Around The Fur, by The Deftones is a pretty kickass album

That's all I can think of :\

blue calix

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Morbid Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:51 pm

You headbang to Finntroll? I always think of them as more "music to get drunk to" than of the headbanging variety. Great band regardless!
Morbid
Morbid
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by blue calix Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:49 am

Morbid wrote:You headbang to Finntroll? I always think of them as more "music to get drunk to" than of the headbanging variety. Great band regardless!

Well, I figure you can headbang to anything, essentially, just at a different tempo, based on the song's tempo, of course.

blue calix

Back to top Go down

Post by Morbid Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:15 pm

I guess that's true, but there's actually very little music I conciously headbang to. The feeling never really hits me much.
Morbid
Morbid
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by blue calix Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:53 am

Morbid wrote:I guess that's true, but there's actually very little music I conciously headbang to. The feeling never really hits me much.

Lol, same here. I was just figuratively speaking, ya' know? But a lot of Finntroll's music either makes me want to, like, river dance (???) and/or headbang, lmao

blue calix

Back to top Go down

Post by Morbid Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:11 am

River dance to Finntroll? LOL! That would be something I would almost be willing to pay money to see! Laughing

Anyway, i'm gonna go grab more rum...and then listen to Finntroll!
Morbid
Morbid
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:37 am

I forgot something - classic Anthrax. The albums with Joey Belladonna, and what I've heard of Fistful of Metal, you can't listen to without headbanging almost all the way through. It's like a spell, or something.

Also, Black Sabbath - TV Crimes. One of the very few Sabbath songs that's easy to headbang to.
Venom
Venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Morbid Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:51 am

Speaking of Black Sabbath, you may be able to headbang to Paranoid also!

A lot of the Ozzy years stuff was too slow for headbanging really.
Morbid
Morbid
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:53 pm

Yeah, there's really nothing I can think of from the Ozzy years. Never Say Die is probably the closest thing, I guess. But the Dio years, there's TV Crimes, which I already said, Die Young, Turn Up The Night, Neon Knights, and, if you're feelin' it, Heaven and Hell. I like the dark themes and devilish music of the Ozzy years, but I think Dio turned up the speed and cranked the knob up to 11 and brought the band into the 80's style of heavy metal.
Venom
Venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Morbid Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:57 pm

Dio is definitely one of the finest metal vocalists ever, and his work with Black Sabbath was absolutely excellent.

His solo stuff is great too.
Morbid
Morbid
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:25 am

I don't headbang. It's moronic in my opinion and I don't enjoy it.

"Soon" by My Bloody Valentine makes me want to dance more than any other song I've ever heard.
Omni
Omni
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum